Sunday, August 2, 2009

First Sunday!!

Today was Kylee's first day at church. We only stayed for sacrament, but she did great; she slept through the whole thing without one cry. When we first arrived at church though she had a little surprise for both Kurt and I. She ended up throwing up her meal all over everything!! Herself, car seat, blanket, and even the church floor. Yucky!!




P.S. Thank you Diana for Kylee's first dress.

8 comments:

Kaeli & Kyle said...

She is so cute! Its amazing how much more you can see their features after a week or two... I cant decide who she looks like but she is definitely a GOOD mix :) And the dress is so cute!

brooke said...

i can't wait to meet her and hold her! oh, what a cutie she is! i think she looks more like tiffany. =)

Emily said...

Its always nice when they cooperate like that and sleep! She is so beautiful!

Rachey said...

She just looks so cute, and it seems like she is much more alert than the last time I saw her.

Maren said...

hey! i found your blog! if you want to be added to mine just let me know your email! kylee is adorable!!

Kacie said...

She is so cute! And I think she looks like you too! How fun! I'm glad I got to see you again before I go home and hope I get to at least see you at Christmas!

Kristen and Scott said...

Kylie is beautiful! We can't wait to come out and meet her. P.S. you look fabulous!!!!!! We will see you in about a month!

Genevieve said...

i just found your blog (through annika's) and congrats on the beautiful baby girl! she is beautiful :) so are you guys still in dc?