Tuesday, August 18, 2009

One Month Old

Kylee is officially a month old now. Everyone always warns you that the time flies by so fast and that you need to enjoy every moment. The thing I have discovered: it is so true. I am asking myself where did the time go. There have not been many new developments other than she is starting to have more and longer alert periods and she loves to move her arms and legs all the time. But she is definitely changing and growing every day.

5 comments:

Kacie said...

Geez I can't believe she is a month already! Wow time does fly! She's darling!

Emily said...

The photo shoot pictures were adorable I love them! I can't believe its already a month. She is such a beautiful baby by the way! We would like to come see you guys next week if you are free!

Jake and Annika said...

So beautiful, Tiff! I want to hold her so bad. Can't wait to see her.

Rachey said...

That first picture cracks me up, she just looks so surprised! Also, I really do think she looks a lot like you and you can definitely see it in that first pic.

Linford Family said...

Looks like you are doing a great job at enjoying your little girl! She is SO cute!