Friday, September 11, 2009

Labor Day Vacation

So this upcoming semester is going to be pretty crazy and busy for Kurt. We wanted to take advantage of his last weekend before tests start coming. We originally planned to visit Harper's Ferry, West Virginia, but at the last minute (3 days before) we decided to go the Kitty Hawk, North Carolina. Thanks to our friend, Rachel, we were able to stay in a nice beach house with two other families for 3 days.



Dallas and Mason on Ocracoke Beach

Kurt and Dallas on the ferry

Mary, Miles, Kylee and I on the ferry to Ocracoke (It was our first ferry ride and it was pretty fun)

Dallas brought a skim board and everyone tried it out

Kylee and I chillin on the beach
I loved our trip and plan to go next year when Kylee will be a year old.

No comments: