Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Horsin' Around

Last week Kylee and I visited the stables. A friend was willing to come out and watch Kylee for a bit so I was able to ride. It was great, but I was sore for two days afterwards. I don't have my riding legs back quite yet.

She helped me muck out stalls in the baby bjorn and refill waters. The great thing about her help, she doesn't complain about the horsey smell. :) (Her dad always complains about how I smell or the car smells after I have been out to the stable.)

Kylee was able to get up close and personal with a couple of the horses. (This one is Cass)

Feeding Annie a carrot

I am definitely hoping with such early initiation, that Kylee will fall hopelessly in love with horses like her mom. Ha, ha...her dad will have to buy more horses then. :)

3 comments:

Traci said...

Starting her out early hu? I love it! I hope she falls hopelessly in love with horses so you always have someone to ride with you!

Rachey said...

I love the pic of her just staring up at the horse. Super cute.

Kacie said...

Cute Hopefully it works to start her out early! I have done the same and now Brax rides horses with us sometimes! It is fun (just for a few minutes) Hope she becomes you're riding buddy someday!