Monday, November 16, 2009

Poop, poop, and more....POOP!!

So just in case you are having a bad day or have one in the future, here is something for you to read to at least give you a smile. Keep in mind that I am not complaining; I remember that I signed up for this:

Well, I was walking a blue healer on Saturday and around here you have to clean up your pet's waste. Otherwise, you can be slapped with one large fine. So anyways...I was carrying a little bag with me and the dog did its business. Not so bad, kind of warm, squishy and gross, but I picked it up and carried it to the nearest garbage can. Earlier that day I was wondering how many times this dog pooped in a day, by the way. I ended up getting my answer in an unwelcoming way. The dog decided to take an even larger dump on someone's front lawn. No bags, but one large stinky pile of crap. Joy! So I ended up finding the largest leaves available and wrapping the poop in that. Any additional leaves on the way were grabbed and added to help keep the poop from dripping (yeah, nasty poop). Then the dog went again!!! In someone else's front lawn! I was bent over with my hand under the dogs bum trying to catch the stuff before it came out with more leaves, but I didn't get it all, so some got rubbed into the lawn with my foot. (Hope no one saw). So I had the great opportunity of carrying a pile of crappy (literally) leaves with poop oozing out the rest of the way to the dog's house. Anyone that drove by smiled and laughed. Oh the fun that was. Kurt got a good laugh out of that and said only his wife would be caught squatting by a dog with her hand catching the poop.

Well, there you have it - details and all.

1 comment:

Melanie said...

Oh Wow....that's sadly hilarious. I would have paid money to see this, not necessarily you, but someone catching poop out of a dog's rearend