Here is the BEFORE:
Here is the AFTER:
It ended up turning out cute, but it ended up being a WHOLE LOT more work than I originally expected. I ended up having to sand all the paint, prime it and then paint again, again, and again. As Kurt will let you know, there are some runs from the spray paint here and there and it took a lot of coats over and over before I didn't have brown where pink should be and the other way around. Oh well, it's done and I am happy with my first spray paint project! :)


3 comments:
It looks really good! I love finding treasures like that! I am a huge DIer ha! You did awesome!
I didn't notice any running paint, I thought it looked great.
That is WAY CUTE! I'd love to come up with some coordinating pillows for you. I've got a design for a Butterfly and a DragonFly, or I could make a coordinating Beetle. When I get my sewing machine next week, I'll get right on it! And I'll let you know asap.
Thanks for spreading the word and adding my button you're awesome!
Post a Comment