Thursday, July 8, 2010

Enjoying Summer

Kylee and I have been trying to be creative with all the hot weather we have been getting here on the East Coast.
Other than dog walking and running the necessary errands we have tried to stay indoors. We have made trips here and there to the pool, but we can't live in it 24/7, which we would like.

One of Kylee's creative outlets is coloring with her markers. I still don't think she completely gets the concept of drawing on the paper and not herself.

We have also enjoyed meeting friends at the mall to walk around, let the kids play on the escalator, and enjoy some delicious frozen yogurt. (Totally would recommend the new frozen yogurt place in the food court of the Pentagon City Mall.)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I know I always say this, but she is just so dang cute!