
I do have to give props that this older woman can be in that great of shape to wear a bikini. But man, I really wish she would have not burned this image into my mind.
So the story of why I have this picture goes like this: At one of the locations I do my dog walks, there is a pool and I started noticing this lady always laying out by the pool. I have seen her most every day and brought my camera this week to take some pictures of the dogs I walk to place on my Walk-A-Dog Blog and just could not miss the opportunity to take a picture and post it. I wonder what this woman would think if she knew I had taken her picture and placed in on my blog. Who knows?


4 comments:
Hey Tiffany! Kurt came up to our house this week and he said you couldn't get on to our blog.... I have his address added instead of yours. Email me your email and I will add you!! (kaeliastevens@hotmail.com)
PS. Love the post and KYlee is a dolL!!
I gotta be honest, I"m actually not seeing anything wrong with this. She looks great as far as I can tell.
Well Tiffany - being an "older woman" myself, let me say this about that - LOL. First, I never wore a two piece; second, the amount of sun she is exposing herself to is not good as I am paying now for what I did to my skin as a "younger woman"; and third, I don't really find the picture offensive. I am actually jealous of her figure :):)
I am just an old lady whose mind still thinks she is 30 and loves being around all you young ladies and your beautiful children!!!!!!
I'm sure she'd be thrilled to know you took this pic. It's probably why she's worked so hard for that body and flaunts it at the pool.
Post a Comment