Sunday, October 17, 2010

Cowgirl Up

In continuation of Tiffany's dream come true weekend, we visited the stable that I work and ride at to pick something up and say hello to a few friends.























































Kylee loved the opportunity to explore, get dirty, and look for mischief.

She made sure to find every nook and cranny and to explore it.

I was also very excited when she rode a pony (Rosie) all by herself. (Tears almost came to my eyes, almost.) Maybe all of the saturation in horses at such a young age is starting to pay off. Poor Kylee, she never had a chance to not like horses.

2 comments:

Melanie and Ernie said...

I'm sure you were in heaven...super cute pics, and what a big girl!!

Brooke said...

you are the fun mom. letting your girlie ride ponies and all! Can't wait to see you tomorrow at the PARTAY!