Monday, June 6, 2011

Still Slacking in the Picture Area

I am slacking in the picture area. I do have a few that I have taken with my cell phone and camera that I just need to take the time to load. (To my defense, we have no Internet at our apartment so I am usually chasing a Kylee at Grandma's where Internet is available.)

We have been living in our apartment for about a week now and it has been nice. Kylee has had some fun adventures with her cousins and her grandma. (This girl is going to have a hard time when we move in August.) We have had picnics at the park, ridden the carousel, ridden horses (yes, I am a crazy pregnant lady riding a horse), ridden her bike, and just enjoyed being outside.

Kurt had the opportunity to go snowmobiling this past weekend with his dad into Cook City, Montana and they both had a blast. They both returned with really funny sunburn marks on their face from their sunglasses and helmets. (I enjoyed Kurt's humiliation of attending our new church looking like a red raccoon.)

1 comment:

Melanie said...

I'm glad you are having fun...where are you guys going in August? I think it serves Kurt just right to go to church looking like that haha