Well tomorrow morning we are officially going to be having a new addition to our family. It is going to be very interesting to see how Kylee does with the newest addition, and having me gone for at least 2-3 days while I am in the hospital. (Kurt has his work cut out for him, thankfully for him Kylee LOVES grandma.)
I am not too thrilled about the fact that I am going to be having another c-section, but at least this baby is going to come out one way or another tomorrow. It has been 10 days since my due date so at least I know I tried to see if I could have the baby v-back, but I just don't dilate for some reason. Who knows?
Well, I will have to post some pictures after tomorrow.
We Can Do Hard Things– (Angie Guymon)
8 years ago


4 comments:
I'll be thinking about you Tiff! I hope it all goes well!
Good Luck with everything!!! I hope it all goes great!!
good luck tiffany! i'll be praying for your safety in delivery and for the little one! can't wait to see some pictures. :)
TEN DAYS?? Wow you are a super trooper. I was thought 6 was bad :) GoOD LuCk! With everything!! We cant wait to meet the little guy :)
Post a Comment