Don't you hate it when you tell people something and they do not believe you?
Well, this has been my story since Saturday afternoon. No one believed me that I had dry socket because of all the things I have been doing: running errands, taking care of Kade and Kylee, and even doing yard work. Once Kurt took a look in my mouth and saw bone, it was realized I had dry socket.
My mouth has been killing me for the past 3 days and everyone kept telling me that is just part of having your wisdom teeth taken out. I mean pain that wakes me up during the night, pain medication does not last longer than 3 hours and I feel like my mouth is constantly throbbing and being stung by a bee. I can compare it to the pain I experienced after being kicked in the face my a colt. (Yep, this happened about 5 years ago, interesting story.)
I am excited to say that tomorrow this pain will be relieved after making a visit to a dentist's office that my friend works at. I am counting down the hours until then. Yeah!
We Can Do Hard Things– (Angie Guymon)
8 years ago


3 comments:
Good Luck tomorrow! I feel so bad for ya. I can barely handle a baby... let alone being in so much pain.
Hope you are feeling better soon! And I'm excited for you guys about Pagosa Springs! Totally jealous too though. It is so pretty there.
You're too tough Tiffy! If you weren't such a go-getter and one who works through the pain and is so responsible, but instead complained all the time and let other people do your work so they see you're serious, then maybe they would. But then again that wouldn't be you. So sorry about the dry sockets but I admire your push and what a great mom and woman you are. Glad you're doing better now!
Post a Comment