Tomorrow will start our 12 hour drive to Colorado. I know 12 hours is not that far but when you have Kylee, Kade, a cat and me going, the smallest destination can take forever. (Once this summer a usual 3 ½ hour drive took 6 hours with all of us, minus the cat.) We are only traveling to Spanish Fork, UT tomorrow so we can spend the night at his sister’s house.
Along the way we are making a few stops: Ikea and random dude’s house. Kurt is so excited for the stop to Ikea to purchase a hamper and bookshelf; he can barely contain himself. It is a fair trade though because I am going to be waiting with two kids while we stop to have his Xbox modified….AGAIN!
The rest of the drive is planned for Wednesday. Anyone want to watch my kids Thursday so that I do not kill them after an 8+ hour drive Wednesday? I have the feeling that Wednesday is going to be one LOOOONG day. (Expect the worse because anything less will seem wonderful and like a walk in the park.)


No comments:
Post a Comment