Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Catching Up

So I have been slacking off on posting blogs over the last month. So what has been going on?
Kylee started sleeping in her big girl bed the day that we moved to Colorado. Before moving she got to say goodbye to her crib, which would become brother’s once we moved into the new house. Kurt and I were nervous at first about the transition, but she passed with flying colors. She has tested the limits with me a few times, but most if the time does great. (I guess the makes up for the failure in potty training we had about two weeks ago.)
 
Kade has started eating food. Yeah for me! This means a little less nursing. He took to food like he had been eating his whole life. He loves most everything, but is not a big fan of peas. (If he is hungry enough, he will eat them without too much complaint.) I am still surprised everyday how different he is from his sister.
Kurt’s job is still going well and he is still learning new things all the time. The drive down to Dulce has not worn him out yet, but I am sure in a few more months he is going to be liking it less. 

No comments: