Saturday, May 9, 2009

Painting Day!

Marques "hard" at work

So today was official painting day of our new apartment. Kurt is still gone in Idaho and doesn't get back until later tonight so he lucked out on missing the work. I recruited friends from our ward though: Joan and Steve Tryon and Brooke and Marques Chavez.
Brooke painting the baby's room

With so much help, things went by quickly and we were able to get done 3 rooms painted within 4-5 hours. It looks great and I am looking forward to moving things in and decorating.


Joan and Steve supervising the paint job

Thank you again everyone for helping!! I couldn't have done it in one day without you!




3 comments:

brooke said...

I thought you said the picture did me justice... I guess I am the only one working at this point... there were just so many edges in that room..

Kristen and Scott said...

Tiff, welcome to the blogging community. I have been checking your blog to see when you would start it up. It will be great to keep tabs on you guys until we can see you in person. Woohoo. Happy getting settled.

Britni said...

Sorry we weren't around to help out. Next time.