Since they know that I don't like being the center of attention, Brooke and Emily planned a shower for me the past weekend. Being the center of attention once was just not enough :).
Everyone looks so cute
Left to right: Adele, Joan, Emily, Britni, Brooke, and Janie
The cutest baby cake ever! Looks professional doesn't it? (Thank you Deanna Turner)
(Realistic goal: maybe once a month - and it will probably be the baby that is better dressed than me)
I really appreciate all of the time and preparation that Brooke and Emily put into this shower. Thank you again everyone for making the time to come. It was great having everyone together and just having a good old "girlie" chat with no guys around. Kylee* or Alexis, (haven't won that battle with Kurt quite yet) will appreciate all the exciting and cute gifts as well.
P.S. (Sorry for so many pictures. I just liked them all and couldn't decide what to leave out.)


2 comments:
And this is exactly why I don't let people EVER take pictures of me. I try really hard to keep uncute pics of me off the internet, and it doesn't work when other people have them. Oh well. Your shower was very fun though :)
I think maybe if we had smiled it would be better. People always look better when they're smiling... not trying to avoid the camera.
I think you look HOT Tiff!
Post a Comment