Saturday, June 20, 2009

Grand Opening: Baby's Room

During my week off of work I began nesting extravaganza! Kurt complained about never seeing so much hot glue, fabric, bows, and pink in his life. He knew I liked being crafty, but he had no clue how crafty crazy I could get with being pregnant.
These containers used to be just clear plastic containers before I used some stuffing and fabric. Thanks to some super glue, they now hold hairbands, bows, and socks.
Kurt's study room - pretty in pink.
Things are finally starting to feel complete and ready in the baby's room now, other than the fact Kurt still is trying to reside in as much space as possible with his desk. I am a mean wife and am kicking him out after he takes his boards in August. The nice thing, there is plenty of room for his study area in the living room like he had before in our old apartment.

3 comments:

Bethany said...

Very cute! I wish I were more crafty. Good luck on your delivery!

Kristen and Scott said...

Nice room Tiff. The countdown is on. It may have already happened. WOOHOOO. We can't wait to meet your new little girl when we get out there. Good Luck!

Kacie said...

Looks so cute! I didn't even know you had a blog! Geez way to go! I love the room and the birdies turned out so cute!