Tuesday, September 15, 2009

2 Months Old

It is crazy to think that Kurt and I have now been parents for two months. (I know, everyone says that, but it is true.) Kylee is doing well and loves attention from anyone and everyone. She smiles and likes to carry on conversations with anyone that will listen, including her toy caterpillar on her carseat.

Kylee's feelings about her 2 month Dr. appointment that is tomorrow: there are 3 vaccinations involved. I am not so sure if I am very excited either (it's early in the morning to beat the crowd)

Pimpin' it Up

Pretty in Pink - her toenails are even painted pink (That's what happens with your first girl when you get a little bored) :)

We love our little girl to death (the answer might change though depending on what time you ask), and are looking forward to watching her further grow and develop.

3 comments:

Kaeli & Kyle said...

She is so cute! I cant decide who she looks like, but you two sure make a cute kid together! :) haha

Traci said...

Congrats on two months! Hayley said you guys are great parents. And I do agree, you make an adorable baby!

Brooke said...

love the green outfit-- you should dress her like that all the time!