Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Blessing Day

Kylee in her blessing dress

On Sunday, 20th, Kylee was blessed by her father. He gave a short and sweet blessing. Amazingly Kylee did well (no crying or pooping on the dress). Thank you to everyone that came; it was great seeing so much support.
P.S. (Compliments were given to Marques for his pink shirt and tie and to Ben for his three-piece suit)

Innocent Angel (While sleeping)

Ready for a car ride

4 comments:

Unknown said...

What an amazing day!! She's growing like crazy and sure looks so cute in her blessing dress! That's a "happy mom" moment for sure! Love the haircut too!

Kacie said...

Cute ! Your hair looks cute also! I'm glad the day went well!

Traci said...

You cut your hair! I love it. And Kylee looks so cute in her dress. I totally understand the relief when they don't cry during the whole blessing or poop on the pretty white dress...phew! Glad things went well!

Emily said...

Cute Hair! I bet kurt did a great job! She is so alert and cute, and growing so fast I can't believe it!