Thursday, October 22, 2009

Running

I owe it to my friends, Brooke and Rachel, for giving me motivation to try to get back into shape after having Kylee. They started running in July while I was still pregnant and have kept on with it. I started joining in on their runs in August and am now still running. We can now run five miles pretty easily. Pretty exciting stuff for me!

One of the main runs we go on is from the Iwo Jima monument to the Washington Monument and back.

Here are our two cheerleaders: Liam and Kylee. They end up coming along most of the time, they really have no other choice. :)

3 comments:

Kacie said...

Wait to go Tiff! You inspire me as I'm eating peanut butter m &m's and a dr. pepper ha! I wish I had friends like yours but you are my friend and live too far away to go running every day ha ha! Good job! Keep it up!

M & J Bowerbank said...

Wow! How great it is that you can run 5 miles. I havent done that since high school. Sounds like great fun. Oh I miss DC! How is stuff going in the old hood!

Janie

Rachey said...

We look pretty hot mid-run if I do say so myself.