Saturday, November 14, 2009

Family Pics

An early Christmas gift encouraged us to get some family pictures taken while the fall leaves are still changing.


This is the picture we decided to use for our Christmas present (framed painted picture)

This is probably bad, but I think this picture is hilarious. If only it was a different finger that Kylee was pointing.

P.S. Thanks again Ryan for taking the time out of your schedule to take some great pictures.

6 comments:

Traci said...

Those are great pictures! I love the last one too - pretty awesome. She's getting big fast! I hope your new business goes great!

Kacie said...

They are great! Kylee is getting so big! I can't believe it! I'm praying we head back to DC so I can see you more we'll have to see...

Rachey said...

They turned out great! I like the one you picked.

Melanie said...

Super cute pics. I love them all...you are a very cute family, with an adorable baby, I love the last one of her.

Becky said...

Hey Tiffany! I found your blog through Maren's and I just want to tell you that Kylee is adorable! What a cute family... I hope you are all doing well!

brooke said...

i love that last picture of her, haha. one to show her when she's older for sure! great pictures!!!