It has been fun watching more and more of her personality come out. She is one funny girl that cracks herself up, plus me and her dad. One night during dinner, her and I just laughed at one another the whole time.
Don't get me wrong, there are times that I am ready to go crazy and counting down the minutes until her dad gets home to pass her of to him, but she has definitely brought a lot of joy into our lives.
Love you little crazy girl!


5 comments:
oh my GOSH she's cute! when do i get to babysit?!!
I can't believe here chubby little legs! She's adorable and looks like a happy little girl - Good job mom!
Yeah, this little girl has sumo legs. Not sure where they came from, but she is very good at jumping all the time with them.
She is so cute! She looks like you so much! Kids are hilarious! It is just one big laugh!
She is getting so big! She is a cutie. We should get together for sure! As for the clothes most of what you pulled out is probably to small since I just had to pull out our 3-6 month clothes for Samantha yesterday. She is growing way too fast. At least we have a good reason we haven't seen each other, with all this snow. Well do it soon!
Post a Comment