Friday, May 7, 2010

Horsin' Around: Take Two

So Kurt has two weeks off before starting back to school for summer semester. There have been several trips we have talked about, but nothing has been set in stone yet.

Instead of sitting around, I decided to take advantage of having a manny (male nanny) around during the day. I dragged Kurt out to the stable yesterday so Kylee and I could enjoy the sunshine and I could enjoy riding a little.

It was great knowing that Kylee was having fun with her dad while I was enjoying doing the thing that I love: horseback riding! Plus a bonus, Teddy didn't buck me off like the last two rides. Oh boy! You can definitely tell Teddy Bear is all boy. Sorry about that.

2 comments:

Melanie and Ernie said...

Oh Boy is right....hahaha. I'm glad you got to do some fun stuff with your fam. It's so nice to have a helping daddy at home.

Linford Family said...

Glad you are having fun! Your little girl is so cute and growing so fast!