Sunday, May 30, 2010

Lake Thompson

Yesterday we were invited to take a little trip out of the city and enjoy a little break. It took us a little bit to actually find the lake. (We drove past it without realizing it.)

It was nice to enjoy the quiet of nature and just relax by the lake. Ryan and Marques caught fish, they were only guppies, but it was still something.


Liam and Kylee took advantage of the water and enjoyed playing along the shore with rocks, mud, and whatever else they could find. Kylee kept trying to eat the lake's plant life. Luckily, she has not gotten sick from it yet, so I am thinking we are home free.

3 comments:

M & J Bowerbank said...

Looks like tons of fun! Where was that at, I have never heard of that Lake!?

Ultimatetrailbike said...

The lake is in Virginia off of the 66. It is between The Plains and Front Royal. It was about 50 miles away from Alexandria.

Kacie said...

The last picture is priceless! I am glad you guys got to go that looks like a ton of fun!