Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Why?

So Kylee has now learned how to open up the doors to our cabinets? Kurt refuses to place child safety guards to prevent her from further rummaging in the cabinets. So what do you get when your child plays in the bathroom cabinets?

Why is this the first thing my child is drawn to? She can sit there for half an hour just playing with these and she has even learned how to undo the wrapper. Trust me, in about 11-12 years she is not going to be this excited about tampons.

P.S. Sorry to male readers for the content, but it is a part of life. Deal with it.

4 comments:

Kacie said...

Ha ha I have to laugh because Kinley does the exact same thing! They are like magnets and I have no clue why!

Melanie and Ernie said...

Haha...Roman has been there done that also, she is seriously so cute!!

Genevieve said...

those are still madilyn's favorite too! i don't get what it is with kids always finding those in the bathroom cupboards... :)

Lacey said...

Hey Tiffany, I found you through Rachel's blog. I love the trend of the last two posts, tampons and public urination. It cracks me up and she is so dang cute. Hopefully we'll see you guys this summer, Olive needs a little girlfriend close to her age.