Saturday, June 5, 2010

"Going Primal"

Yeah I know, weird title. You can owe the title to my friend Rachel because this is how she described something Kylee did today.

So today was Kylee's and my first day to hang out in our pool since it has opened. We headed over with friends in the afternoon to play and beat the heat. After playing for awhile we got out since the kids were shivering.

This is where it gets funny and I really WISH I had a camera to take a picture. I took Kylee's swimsuit and swim diaper off to dry her off and warm her up. Literally, about 30 seconds after I had taken off her diaper and placed her on the ground she crawled a step or two, squatted, and peed. Right there by the pool, on the cement, in front of everyone. It was hilarious!!! Kurt did not find it as funny surprisingly. He told me to get a diaper on the little bugger as soon as possible. Ha ha ha....all in a day. Kids sure keep our lives interesting and give you new perspectives all the time.

1 comment:

Jacob and Krista Flamm said...

Gotta Love it...Kylee seems like she's a blast!