Saturday, June 19, 2010

I Survived!

So total lame fear, but I have been afraid to babysit. I just had this image in my mind that it would be so scary and that it would be so hard. Why? Still have no idea.

But anyways, I watched our friend's son for a little bit the other night and once Kylee was added in the mix, it was hilarious to watch. The two totally played off one another and whatever one had, the other wanted. (They both have one another's snack cups.) After hanging out with Liam, Kylee tried to run and jump like Liam. She would get off the ground a little bit just to land on her butt.

So lesson learned: I can babysit and still come out in one piece and alive in the end. But don't read between the lines and think this is an open invitation. :)

1 comment:

Rachey said...

We are so happy to leave Liam with you...anytime! Cute pic of the two of them with each other's snacks of course.