Sunday, June 13, 2010

Pigtails

I know, it is not like no one has ever seen pigtails before. They have probably been around for hundreds of years, but they were still so cute on Kylee today. Today was the first time that I have attempted to do something with her hair, other than putting a headband on. She looked so cute and it definitely made her look older, especially since she is walking as well.

Lesson learned today: pigtails are very cute, but not worth all the effort that it takes to do them yet. As soon as Kylee sat in her car seat, there went the pigtails. I am going to just have to wait until she has a little longer hair so it will hopefully last a little longer.

3 comments:

Kacie said...

Ha ha I love pigtails too and have a post coming up also but Kinleys last like 2 minutes and then I always lose the rubberband while at the store so she has one in and one out! They are really cute on Kylee!

Traci said...

Adorable! I was definitely more excited than Lainy was when her hair was long enough to put in pig tails.

Rachey said...

So cute! But it does make her look a million years older!