
Some classmates from high school recently had their daughter go missing while she was being baby-sat. It turned out she had fallen into the canal in the backyard. Thankfully, a farmer two miles down saw her and immediately got her out and started CPR. She is awake, but still remains in critical condition for the next 24 hours due to swelling of the brain because of the lack of oxygen.
http://helpsullengers.blogspot.com
http://patrickandashley.blogspot.com
This just makes me realize how fast something can happen and flip your life completely upside down. This new perspective helps me to be thankful for every little moment I have to share with Kylee. (I am sure there will be plenty of times though where I will need to come back and read this when I feel like I am on the last straw.)


2 comments:
I know when I heard I couldn't keep my heart from breaking. It is Cara's neice and she is 2 weeks apart from Kinley. I couldn't stop hugging my kids all day thinking the same things! WE keep praying and have fasted. I'm hoping they get their miracle.
I just heard about this. I can't imagine... I hope they get their miracle too!
Post a Comment