Sunday, August 29, 2010

What Do You Get When Your Husband Dresses Your Daughter?

You get an 80’s chick!

What went wrong?

1) Pants are under the bodysuit

2) Bodysuit is backwards

When Kylee came out of her room after Kurt dressed her, I could not help but bust up laughing. I will admit to adding the leg warmers and headband. I just could not resist. We even went for a walk around our block to show off our trendy look.

3 comments:

Traci said...

Brad has adorned our girls in some winning looks too. But I must say, the backwards onesie is hilarious! Brad at least puts them on the right way. I'm glad you took pictures!

Lacey said...

Oh my gosh that is adorable and so funny. She is getting so big!

Unknown said...

Haha nice! I think it's a winning style that should be kept going, but only for kids Kylee's age...