Yep, I am a dork. I was very excited when this little adventure actually turned out pretty cute. At a baby shower I attended two weeks ago the hostess gave out these cute little stickers, "I am a child of God" lettering, to put somewhere or on something for our children. After some thinking I decided to place it on a canvas. What started out as just a painted canvas turned into a little decoration to hang on the wall.

I have also now officially ran out of space in Kylee's room to place anything else. Looks like I need to start having more kids to have rooms to place more crafty things. (I am not hinting at anything. I still have not forgotten what I went through to have this little squeak quite yet.)
2 comments:
First of all - you're hilarious. Second of all - what a cute idea! I love it. I need you to help me decorate my girls room - then you won't have to have any more kids! Love ya girl!
So cute! I love how it turned out!
Post a Comment