Monday, September 6, 2010

Mini Chicken

Why am I blogging about this? I have no idea. I am not a big fan of chickens. They smell, poop a lot, have beady eyes, pointy beaks, long claws, and are very loud when roosters crow. For some reason though, I loved this cute little guy!
I did not even know such things existed. This little guy was randomly dropped off at the stable I work at on Saturdays. He is less than half the size of all the normal chickens and roosters, but what he lacks in size he makes up with attitude. He was kicking all the other rooster's butts.
I even thought about bringing him home and having an apartment porch rooster mascot. But the idea died quickly when I realized I would have to clean its poop and deal with it crowing. I am sure Kurt is glad for that one.

(P.S. Brooke C., You should get one of these so that you can take care of it and then I can pet it and play with it.)

No comments: