Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Streak Free Shine

I could have made a Windex commercial today thanks to Kylee. I am just going to have to ask for the bank's security tapes so I can make some money. (Not really going to, but I did think about it.)
As Kylee and I were leaving the bank, I walked through the door first and held it open for her. I looked away, and the next think I heard was a loud bang and then a screaming cry. What did I find? One Kylee knocked to the ground, crying. Everyone in the bank was looking at me and I could not help but smile and laugh because I realized what Kylee had done.

To the right and left of the main doors there are windows that go from the floor to the ceiling. Someone had done such a great job on cleaning them that Kylee walked straight into without realizing it was not the door entrance. Oh, good times!

2 comments:

Traci said...

Ha ha, that's pretty funny! Kylee looked adorable on Halloween. I agree, it's good to have cute kids 'cuz you get to eat all the candy. I'm excited to see you in December!

Rachey said...

I love this girl! She gives you so many good stories to tell.