I am sure you can probably guess what Kylee and I did most of the weekend...walk dogs. It is pretty much a given when you have a dog walking business. Kylee seemed to quite enjoy herself and loved helping with each dog.
These little dog adventures do make me wish at times that we had our own dog(s) for Kylee to enjoy playing with, but then the reality always hits about a minute later on how much extra time and attention would be required of me. Totally not worth it for me at this point and time, having another baby is going to add enough poop in my life for the moment. Someday though. This is definitely going to be one of the many reasons Kylee and I are going to miss all of our dogs after we are done running our business.
We Can Do Hard Things– (Angie Guymon)
8 years ago


2 comments:
Her hair looks so cute did you cut it? Im sure the dog owners will miss you guys too! How the pregnancy coming along this time? You still tiny as always?
Someday you'll get your dogs...I'm glad she enjoys it so much. She is a doll!
Post a Comment