Sunday, April 24, 2011

Dog Walking Assistant

I will have to admit to enjoying the few times when Kurt is able to stay home and watch Kylee. It is amazing how much faster and more efficient I can be dog walking without my little assistant. But I know it just would not be quite the same without her.

Most of our dogs seem to miss her and are more than willing to lay some wet kisses on her face when she returns.
Without her who would be so willing to walk and splash in the rain?
Get everyone's extra energy out after our walks?
Show the dogs how to use their new toys and houses?
Remind me and the dogs to look at and enjoy the smallest things: flower petals, birds, bees, leaves, etc.?
Not afraid to lay down with the dogs when it is time for a break after a long day of work?
Making sure every dog receives personal one-on-one feeding, even if it means feeding each piece of food by hand?
What is Kylee going to do after we are done dog walking? Help mom pack I guess!

No comments: