Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Countdown: 4, 3, 2, 1 Days!

So I am totally past the point of enjoying this pregnancy. Wait! What am I saying? I have never enjoyed a moment of either of my pregnancies! Yep, I am totally one of those evil people who does not enjoy or embellish on the joys of having a baby (feels like a little gremlin) growing in you. I am one of those people that starts counting down from day one until this little baby will be gracing the world with his/her presence instead of my body.

Don't get me wrong; I am EXTREMELY grateful that I am able to have children and so easily, I just handle pregnancy grudgingly until it is over.

Well, no little guy has arrived yet. My official due date is this Saturday (July 2nd) and I am rooting every day that something happens before then.There are days that I have thought if I took one more step a baby might just drop out on the sidewalk, but no such happenings yet. To make my attitude a little worse, a good friend had her baby a few days ago and her due date was not until July 15th. Can we say I am just a "little" jealous. That is a definite yes! Kurt loves to rub that one in my face and laugh about it.

Hopefully my next post will be filled of pictures of our new baby boy and big sister Kylee. (Keeping fingers crossed).

5 comments:

Nycole said...

Can't wait to see pictures of your new little guy! My due date was July 2nd last year :) Go and take a four wheeler ride, that put me into labor last year! Good luck with your labor and delivery.

Traci said...

I hope he comes soon!! I've never been as grumpy than when I was a week overdue with Lainy. I didn't answer my phone or talk to anyone for like 5 days. I hope you don't have to go through that! Call me when you feel up to it, I'd love to catch up!

Brooke said...

I'm holding her and reading your blog right now... and she is a little gremlin-- with hair on her ears. Marques and I make fun of her already.

I'll be hoping for you that something happens on its own this week.

Rachey said...

I know how you are feeling! I had three friends who were due after me have their babies before me. Even though I knew it was irrational I was actually a little bit mad at them, ha ha. Hope all is well! You should call ME by the way! Every time I think to call you, like right now, it is way to early where you are.

Linford Family said...

I hear ya. I don't really "enjoy" my pregnancies either. I am glad I can have babies and it has gone fairly smooth being pregnant, but it is a nuisance to be pregnant to me. I hope you have your little guy soon! My last one was 2 days overdue and I was dying!