Saturday, August 13, 2011

Bear Lake

Kurt had the opportunity to play Mr. Mom about two weeks ago when him and Kylee went to Beark Lake for his mother's family reunion. Kade and I passed on going since I was recovering from a c-section less than 2 weeks before.
After seeing pictures and hearing stories, it seemed like Kylee had a great time. She even fell asleep on the boat when they were driving through white caps. What a crazy girl! (Even Kurt's sisters mentioned how impressed they were with Kurt's mommy skills.) Why does this side of him only come out when I am not around?
Kade and I enjoyed the slower pace of life and I tried to sit down and relax a little while everyone was away. I also want to share my gratitude for pacifiers. Kylee never took one so I had the joys of being a human pacifier for two months. Boy can I say I am glad to not be experiencing this again with Kade, especially with having Kylee to take care of as well.

2 comments:

Brooke said...

what cuties! I am so in love with little Kylee's personality.. and swimsuit.

Also, Kade's pacifier makes it look like he's smiling... love it!

Melanie said...

Glad they went to Bear Lake and left you alone...he is a doll :)

Oh and congrats on the job...I love that area of colorado (it is actually close to one of my top places, glendale springs)...can't wait to hear more about it.