So I totally WISH that I had a video or at least pictures of what happened this past Friday night.
We invited a family over for dinner Friday night. They have two kids close to Kylee's (almost 3 yrs.) and Kade's (3 months) age. Anyways....we were all sitting at the table when the friend's oldest son had this worried look on his face. Not too much concern there, but then....he suddenly climbed onto the table AND then started crawling through all the food to get to his mom and dad. Thankfully his knees missed the butter and bowls of chili. The only fatalities were a cup of water and the little guy's pride. Everyone was so astonished and shocked about what was going on that there was delayed reaction to grab him. I was the first one up and grabbed him as he was kicking. Oh poor guy. Later that evening after they left I just could not stop laughing. These are the kind of moments you see on television, but you never expect them to really happen.
Lesson Learned: To always sit this little guy next to his parents, not across from them. And, it was nice for once not having one of my kids being the culprit of doing something embarrassing that I have to apologize for.
We Can Do Hard Things– (Angie Guymon)
8 years ago


1 comment:
WoW! That is something my little man would do. He is sooo into getting on the table right now. Oh miss you guys, and love reading on whats going on in your lives.
Post a Comment