So for one of my presents from the baby shower I received some really cute birds to decorate the baby's room with from Brooke. I tried to explain what the finished project would look like, but I didn't do so well.

After hunting for the perfect branch, (thank you Dora Kelly Park,) hanging it, and then placing the birds, this is how cute it turned out.

I also found out how useful hot glue can be. We used it to glue the branch to the wall in two spots to help balance the branch.

My pictures are not the best in doing justice on how cute this actually turned out. Blame it on the photographer (me), or the camera.
2 comments:
This turned out really cute- as did the nursery :) I'm excited to come over and see it in person someday.
Your friend Brooke must be awesome :)
Your pictures are good.
Just remember this never would have been possible without Kurt. And the fishing line.
Post a Comment