During Christmas break I was able to ride my horse more than I expected. I was also able to take Kylee riding as well. I know, I am a crazy mom to have my 5-month-old child on a young horse, but that's me. :)
it's not too crazy- our neighbors at home did the same thing, and now their daughter is 11 years old and an excellent rider! kylee will be winning competitions left and right. cute pics!
2 comments:
it's not too crazy- our neighbors at home did the same thing, and now their daughter is 11 years old and an excellent rider! kylee will be winning competitions left and right. cute pics!
face it-- you will always be a crazy mom to your daughter-- but that's just the relationship of mothers and daughters.
My mom is crazy, but I love her, and Kylee will love you despite your horse love...
Post a Comment