Monday, February 1, 2010

More Poop.....

So what is worse than having to pick up poop with leaves because you run out of bags??

Looking out your front windshield to noticing thick, brown liquid running across your window and down the hood of your car. Then, realizing that it's poop leaking from a bag you placed beneath your windshield wipers and knowing you are going to have to touch that bag in order to throw it away.

How to rid your car of poop: throw snow on the car.
Did it work very well? Not very well.
Is Kurt going to kill me if he finds out what that brown stuff on the car is? YES!! :)
Now not only does he get to complain about horse poop in the car, but he gets the great bonus of dog poop too! YEAH!!

5 comments:

brooke said...

my question is...why did you put this poop in a bag under your winshield wipers? in case it blew away or someone wanted to take it? haha, you make me laugh. more poop stories, please!

Tiff said...

I take the poop with me after dog walking if there are not trash cans close by to throw it away. Well, I use to put it in the hatch, until I forgot one day and the whole car smelled like dog poop. That was lovely. So now I put it under the windshield until I pull somewhere to drop it off. That the story and I'm sticking to it!

Paul said...

tips for kurt not killing you: you might want to wash the poop off pretty good from the paint, it might eat the paint off eventually. just a tip!

Rachey said...

Blah....

Traci said...

gross