Friday, April 2, 2010

Kite Flying Festival

This past weekend was the Kite Flying Festival in D.C. along with the Cherry Blossom Festival. We decided to go out and check out all the kites. Thanks to my $3.50 kite purchase from Safeway we were able to fly a little kite too. Even though "some" were hesitant it would fly, it actually did pretty well. Kylee loved seeing all the different colors in the sky and loved smiling and talking to all of the people.

This was our awesome $3.50 kite flying proudly among the other kites. (It was a little fish)

So there was one thing I saw at the festival that I really wish I had taken a picture of. These are some of the things and some of the people you look forward to spotting at these kind of events.


The recumbent bike that I saw had a cover over it instead of the clear plastic shell that was neon green with black zebra stripes. It looked like a little space ship. Everyone to their own hobbies though.

No comments: