Sunday, April 4, 2010

WARNING: Picture Crazed Mom

So I am the typical mom who gets a little picture happy with posting photos of her daughter. Oh well, at least I admit to it.

Kylee and I have been trying to be creative with things to do while it has been raining the past few days.

We have made playdo, visited the Easter Bunny, played dress up (so really this was just for my benefit to try cute outfits on Kylee), and just play around.

Thankfully it started warming up today and should be nice the rest of this week. We took advantage and had some fun playing outside. Kylee might not have thought so since I accidently watched her totally biff it on her face. Oops!


P.S. Can you tell that Kylee has a little tag-a-long buddy lately? I will admit to some influence in her lovey being a horse, but she has been taking it everywhere with her lately. Crazy girl!

1 comment:

Kristen and Scott said...

Super cute Tiff. I can't wait to get together. How about next week?