It has now become OFFICIAL! I am one of the those crazy parents that puts their kid on a leash. You should see some of the looks I get and comments I receive when I am walking a dog or two, along with Kylee. It keeps me laughing through the day.
What finally made me become one of those crazy parents? Kylee has been wanting to walk more and more on her own and some of the areas we walk in have too many streets or parking lots with blind spots for drivers. Instead of killing my back to hold her hand for 20-30 minutes I decided to hook her up to a leash. Why not? If you can teach a dog to walk on a leash, why can't you teach your child?
We Can Do Hard Things– (Angie Guymon)
8 years ago



1 comment:
Ha ha, that is so great! I don't blame you, it would be pretty hard to keep track of multiple dogs on leashes and make sure that Kylee stays safe. I think it was a good decision!
Post a Comment