Tuesday, February 8, 2011

We are Having a...

BOY!

Kurt guessed right. I am excited, but I will admit I was rooting for a girl so that Kylee would have a little sister and we would be able to use her clothes again, but it will nice to not have to worry about doing a little boy's hair and having less attitude and drama in the house.

6 comments:

Nycole said...

Congrats!!! I didn't even know you were pregnant! A boy will be so much fun.

Traci said...

Congratulations again! I'm so happy for you.

Genevieve said...

congrats!!

Melanie and Ernie said...

SOOOOOo excited for you guys!!! I'm sure Kurt is ecstatic!

Jacob and Krista Flamm said...

Yay! Congrats! ;)

Linford Family said...

Wow! That's awesome!! I love boys, My son and Daughter are pretty close in age and now that they are a little older they are the best of friends, so it works out. (I'm sure that won't always be the case especially in teenage years!) congrats!