I have definitely learned as a mother, you bite off more than you can chew and you get more than you expect. This week I have been covered in Kylee's poop way too many times; there were a few accidents this weekend. To add salt to the wound, I was dumping her diaper into the toilet this morning and it came splashing up into my face. My first reaction, "Oh man!". Then I just laughed. Of course! Why wouldn't I somehow get splashed in the face by toilet water and poop?
One of the joys of parenthood.
(I still think Kurt is definitely missing out on some of this stuff. I don't think he is jealous though.)
We Can Do Hard Things– (Angie Guymon)
8 years ago


1 comment:
Gross! I hate it when that happens, and I can say that from experience!
That's great that you are naming your son Kade! I think its an awesome name. Now there will be 2 Kade Linfords.
Post a Comment