Kurt and I had visited the aquarium before when we first moved here, but it was a completely different experience with a baby. (Especially when they don't allow strollers in the aquarium so you are carrying a very wiggly baby everywhere.)
We had an opportunity to look at everything we wanted to and Kylee's favorite part seemed to be hanging out with Kayt and watching the dolphins swim. My favorite part were the tropical fish and the jellyfish.
After the aquarium we walked around the harbor and checked out Federal Hill, which ended up having a little park at the top. The kids played there for a little bit and then we all headed back. It turned out to be a nice day and it was nice getting out and enjoying the company.


4 comments:
I love Baltimore. So much fun, and always a ton to do. The weather looks so nice!
We have yet to make it up to Baltimore. Do you recommend it?
If you just want to be along the water and go for a nice walk I would just visit Annapolis. It is closer and there is even a great and long path to take bikes on. Kurt and I did it before we had Kylee. If you plan to go to the aquarium then Baltimore is worth it. The aquarium can be $25 per person though. This is just my opinion though.
Though the aquarium was a lot, it was pretty sweet, and an overall fabulous day! So glad we could all get together finally to do that!
Post a Comment