Sunday, April 11, 2010

Spring is Here!

Kylee and I have been able to enjoy the nice weather we have been having the past two weeks. (This has made us very grateful to be missing out on the snowstorms in Utah and Idaho.) We have tried to take every opportunity to be outside for awhile every day. We have also lucked out with most everyone of our friends having nice cameras and willing to take some pictures of Kylee.
(This was definitely not one of my most attractive days, but Kylee was pretty cute.)

Kylee and I went into the city with a friend and her daughter last week to enjoy the craziness of the Cherry Blossom Festival.

There were people everywhere and we ended up getting a small ticket for parking in the grass, but it was still worth seeing all the pretty blossoms.

We have also made several trips to a neighborhood park, Fort Ward, to play in the grass and play on the swing set.

2 comments:

Traci said...

It looks beautiful there! We've been having rain...lots and lots of rain. I love the picture of Kylee touching the blossoms!

Kacie said...

super cute! I love the east coast springs! They are beautiful!