What do you do when you receive a pair of handcuffs for a Valentine's gift?
You of course handcuff your child with them. Kurt and I definitely will not be receiving the parent of the year award. I gave Kurt a pair of handcuffs as a gag gift and he thought it would be a funny idea to try them out on Kylee. She willingly sat through us putting them on her, but was not too thrilled when she realized that she could not get them off of herself.
I will admit to threatening Kylee about using these as a punishment since she usually just thinks time out is funny and will usually do the same action again once or twice.
We Can Do Hard Things– (Angie Guymon)
8 years ago


2 comments:
Sure, they are a gag gift. ;)
HAHAHAHAAAA...that is hilarious!! Gag gift????? right, right...hope you enjoyed them after Kylee went to bed :)
Post a Comment