Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Nice Doggy

You make do with what you got. At least she doesn't know anything is wrong with this. This probably also answers the question why Kylee sometimes smells like a dog.

Why is Kylee trapped in a dog crate? It prevents her from getting into mischief, keeps her from falling down four flights of stairs, and I always know exactly where she is: eating snacks in a dog crate. Yummy!

Everyone always tells me that I am going to have some interesting stories to tell Kylee about our dog walking days. I am guessing this will probably make it on the top ten list.

3 comments:

Melanie and Ernie said...

now there's an idea I haven't thought of...a dog cage..hmmmm

Kristen and Scott said...

Love it TIff. So practical. Why don't we all have one of those?

Traci said...

That is hilarious. I think you are an awesome mom. Seriously.